Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Joey Geiger <jo...@staff.onmilwaukee.com> on 2006/05/09 15:55:00 UTC

Error while displaying an image inside of facelets .xhtml

I've had this error thrown on a couple of pages, but not consistently
every time. I believe it is
happening because I am using PNG images in certain places, but list
isn't supporting that mime type and
 the browser that is looking at the page cannot render PNGs, and thus
this error is being thrown.
Am I correct in that assumption, or is there something deeper I need to
start looking for?
Also, is there a way I can get log4j to ignore this error specifically
so my logs don't start to fill up?

Thank you.

ERROR [FacesServlet] - Servlet.service() for servlet FacesServlet threw
exception
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: ContentTypeList does not contain a
supported content type: image
/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg
at
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.renderkit.html.HtmlRendererUtils.selectContentType(HtmlRendererUtils.java:1043)