Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Shantanu Sen <ss...@pacbell.net> on 2004/09/03 08:13:26 UTC

Re: AXIS-1208 and AXIS-1523

Trying to see if I get any response this time.
Anything I can do to help review these and check them
in before 1.2 becomes final?

Thanks,
Shantanu

Re: AXIS-1208 and AXIS-1523

Posted by Shantanu Sen <ss...@pacbell.net>.
Sorry I forgot last week: this is my weekly attempt to
see if anyone will take notice regarding the patches
that I checked in for these bugs. I am willing to
provide any further help needed regarding these.

AXIS-1523

Posted by Shantanu Sen <ss...@pacbell.net>.
Any ideas if the patch that I supplied for this one will make it to the final?

Thanks,
Shantanu Sen