Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Jessica Tomechak <je...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/09 02:20:14 UTC

[Doc] Please review: VMware volume snapshot enhancement doc

Hi,
Volume snapshot enhancement for VMware doc is ready for review. You can
view the diff at the link below. This is checked in to both master and 4.2
branch.

Please provide your feedback.

Diff:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=commit;h=a5ca05fdeaeb9ccc21b153698b02d33004f6e187

Bug:

Jessica T.

RE: [Doc] Please review: VMware volume snapshot enhancement doc

Posted by Kiran Koneti <ki...@citrix.com>.
Hi Jessica,

The Doc looks fine for me but the small change I would like to suggest is in the very first line you have mentioned it as "When you take a snapshot of a data volume on VMware" but this is not limited to the data volume the same technique is applied for the root volume also.

Regards,
Kiran.

Posted by Kiran Koneti <ki...@citrix.com>.
Hi Jessica,