Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Mark Womack <wo...@adobe.com> on 2005/07/01 19:43:59 UTC

Starting 1.2.12 release effort

I have started reviewing bugs in the log4j bug list for review and inclusion
in the 1.2.12 release.  I am marking promising candidates with the string
"1.2.12 candidate" in the comments.  If there is a bug you think should be
considered for the 1.2.12 release, please mark accordingly.  Any interested
committers should review the open bugs and any closed/deferred bugs they
think should get attention.  If you have an opinion of whether a candidate
should be accepted/included, please put comments in the bug.

I think we should target 7/13 as the date to finalize the set of bugs to
include in the 1.2.12 release.  Fixes/patches would be applied soon after
that (they can be applied sooner if no objections) with a release by the end
of July.

?

-Mark

RE: Starting 1.2.12 release effort

Posted by Mark Womack <wo...@adobe.com>.
+1.  I don't want to hold off on patches that are simple and
non-controversial.  If anyone has a concern or question about a given patch,
then please speak up after reviewing.

-Mark

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.