Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ivan Siviero <iv...@concept.it> on 2001/04/04 12:32:31 UTC

bean message and name property (1.0.2)

Hi.

I have downloaded the latest struts stable version (1.0.2 ) and noticed the
<bean:message> tag misses the attributes 'name' and 'property' which allow
to get a message from ApplicationResources when the key is specified in a
bean property.
i.e.:
 with strust 1.0 i was able to do the following

 <bean:message name="myBean" property="prop"/>

how can i get the same result with struts 1.0.2 ?
I'd like to avoid downloading the nightly  builds.

thanks
Ivan.