Posted to users@ws.apache.org by Thomas Gärtner <tg...@software-tomography.com> on 2005/08/08 17:47:59 UTC

NoSuchElementException when closing idle connection ( XML-RPC 2.0 )

Hello out there,

I've found the issue closing an idle connection again in 2.0.

I am sending requests in various sizes to the server and therefore set
XmlRpc.keepalive to true.

After every call a get a java.util.NoSuchElementException.

Is there a new version which fixed this issue?

bye...
--
Software-Tomography GmbH
                    ... we make the invisible visible ...

Thomas Gaertner

Karlstrasse 7
D-03044 Cottbus
Germany
Phone: +49 (0)355 49 45 077
Fax:   +49 (0)355 49 45 261

Mail: tga@software-tomography.com
http://www.software-tomography.com
--
PGP-Fingerprint: 3992 045F 0C6E F524 1BDD 55C5 F5EC 6D91