Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Luca Biolcati <lb...@odx.it> on 2001/12/05 16:07:32 UTC

object sharing

Hello,

I would like to share a generic object between an Action class and a JSP. It seemed obvious putting it in the session or in the request scope but in both ways I can't see them on the JSP side. The HttpSession and HttpServletRequest objects are different.
I've also tried putting it in the request using the redirect attribute, but I've had no results anyway. Any suggests?

Thanx, luca

Re: object sharing

Posted by Chris Opacki <ch...@yahoo.com>.
Are you're JSPs in a different JVM than your Action
class?