Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by David Boxenhorn <da...@lookin2.com> on 2010/07/13 18:14:22 UTC

Consulting for Rollout + Cassandra

We are planning a rollout of our online product ~September 1. Cassandra is a
major part of our online system.

We need some Cassandra consulting + general online consulting for
determining our server configuration so it will support Cassandra under all
possible scenarios.

Does anybody have any ideas for us?

Thanks!

Re: Consulting for Rollout + Cassandra