Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jens Zastrow <je...@dai-labor.de> on 2006/02/28 12:34:59 UTC

[m2] clean should ignore unavailable plugins too

As i understand maven2 "clean" doesnt check the dependencies of a
project.
If you haven a multi-module build A,B (b depends A)
B cannot be cleaned because A was nerver build before. This seems to be
working.
Unfort. if A is a M2-plugin and B has it in this <plugins> "clean" for B
fails if the A has naver built.

Any ideas to solve this, without manualy build the Plugin project.

Thanks
Jens Zastrow