Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Duffey, Kevin" <KD...@BUYMEDIA.com> on 2000/09/28 08:11:28 UTC

Mutliple selected items in a list box not getting to bean setter method..??

Hi,

I am not sure why, but I have a setter method in a bean as normal (eg.
public void setXXX(String s);). I am not using the tag-libs of Struts. I
have a multiple selection list box that needs to accept one or more items.
When I look at the passed in string, it only shows the first of the many
selected items. I have the box like <select name="SelectedItems" size="5"
multiple><option...></select>. It calls the method ok, but it only appears
to pass in the first selected item, even if you select more. I believe the
JSP way is to pass in a , separated list of selected items. How can I get
this to work with Struts ActionForm beans?

Thanks.