Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by John <jo...@jak.com> on 2006/06/14 20:19:02 UTC

[Tobago] - No way to right-align text?

Am I missing an obvious technique to right-align text within various
components?
It seems like a glaring omission....

Thanks,
John

Re: [Tobago] - No way to right-align text?

Posted by Philippe Hennes <ph...@atanion.com>.
At the moment Tobago has no renderer with such an possibility except the
sheet (you can right-align columns).
If you generally want to right-align text in all components of one type
you can simply write a new theme and just overwrite the alignment
(nothing more) of the mother theme in the css file of the derived theme.

i.e. for tc:in:

.tobago-in-default  {
/* Original styles of the mother theme are kept but not declared in the
   new theme

  border: 1px #000000 solid;
  height: 20px;
  font: 12px arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
  padding-left: 2px;
  padding-right: 2px;
*/

/* overwriting alignment of mother theme */
  text-align: right;
}

regards
phil

--
Philippe Hennes - Web Developer - Atanion GmbH
Software Development - Bismarckstrasse 13 - 26122 Oldenburg - Germany

Re: [Tobago] - No way to right-align text?

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Please add you wishes to

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOBAGO-54

Regards

Bernd

--
Dipl.-Ing. Bernd Bohmann - Atanion GmbH - Software Development
Bismarckstr. 13, 26122 Oldenburg, http://www.atanion.com