Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Sai Dilip Reddy Kiralam <dk...@aadhya-analytics.com> on 2016/05/02 06:34:44 UTC

Re: UI problem

yes ! UI is working in private mode but when I give a public ip then
nothing is shown or it shows only UI with headers.

*Best regards,*

*K.Sai Dilip Reddy.*

Re: UI problem

Posted by Abhishek Agarwal <ab...@gmail.com>.
You might have to uninstall chrome extension which is hindering the
display.

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 10:04 AM, Sai Dilip Reddy Kiralam <
dkiralam@aadhya-analytics.com> wrote:

> yes ! UI is working in private mode but when I give a public ip then
> nothing is shown or it shows only UI with headers.
>

> *Best regards,*
>
> *K.Sai Dilip Reddy.*
>
> On Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 1:34 AM, Abhishek Agarwal <ab...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> can you try to open the UI in incognito mode of your browser?
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 12:24 PM, Sai Dilip Reddy Kiralam <
>> dkiralam@aadhya-analytics.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Looks like this error is due to browser.I will check once.
>>>
>>> Thank you
>>>

>>> *Best regards,*
>>>
>>> *K.Sai Dilip Reddy.*

>> --