Posted to dev@seatunnel.apache.org by David Zollo <da...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/01 10:23:12 UTC

[TLP][ANNOUNCE] Apache SeaTunnel has graduated from incubation and is now a Top-Level Project (TLP)

Hello guys,

Apache SeaTunnel has graduated from incubation and is now a Top-Level
Project (TLP).

SeaTunnel is a cloud-native, high-performance, massive data integration tool.

Read more on ASF blog:
https://news.apache.org/foundation/entry/the-apache-software-foundation-announces-new-top-level-project-apache-seatunnel

Best Regards

---------------
Apache DolphinScheduler PMC Chair & Apache SeaTunnel Mentor
David
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidzollo
Twitter: @WorkflowEasy
---------------

Re: [TLP][ANNOUNCE] Apache SeaTunnel has graduated from incubation and is now a Top-Level Project (TLP)

Posted by Jay Chung <zh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats! It is a new milestone for our project

--
Best Wish
—Jay Chung

Re: [TLP][ANNOUNCE] Apache SeaTunnel has graduated from incubation and is now a Top-Level Project (TLP)

Posted by Guangdong Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!!!

--

Best Regards