Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Thibaut Lassalle <tl...@cvdunet.com> on 2005/07/21 14:22:53 UTC

want to reduce tag number for stub generation

hi

i use a wsdl generated stub to communicate between a .net webservice and
a axis client.

a typical tag generated by axis is :
<CompanyReference xsi:type="ns3:CompanyReferenceType"
xmlns:ns3="http://schemas.monster.com/Monster">

but i want it to look like this (without the others tags) :
<CompanyReference>

What do i have to add for my stub for it to have only the one tag?

thanks
Thibaut

Re: want to reduce tag number for stub generation

Posted by Thibaut Lassalle <tl...@cvdunet.com>.
thank you for answering so fast !
i just use WSDL file, no WSDD file.
What is the way to do that just with WSDL file ?
Is there a way to just modify a parameter in the stub ? (because i had
to manually modify the stub, therefore i would like to do not regenerate
the stub)

thanks
thibaut

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Why do you need to modify the generated stub?

When using document/literal, Axis should never include xsi:type
information in the message except when the type was originally defined
as xsd:anyType or if your application changes an element's type from
what has been defined in the schema. If either of these things occur,
then Axis MUST include the type information.

Posted by Thibaut Lassalle <tl...@cvdunet.com>.

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.