Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/02 20:59:42 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] a git workflow based on @dev

Cool,

Thanks Randall & Noah for the feedback. I think we are all OK to start
to  work on that then. Randall can you provide a link for the tool you
mention in the cassandra project? I would be interested by them.

To start all the process I will open a git repo somewhere so we can
start to hack all together. Not until the end of the week i'm actually
busy at work.

- benoît

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
couchdb-admin.git might be a good place for it?

--
NS

Re: [DISCUSS] a git workflow based on @dev

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.
I didn't know about that one. But yes probably!

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

--
NS

Re: [DISCUSS] a git workflow based on @dev

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

--
NS

Re: [DISCUSS] a git workflow based on @dev

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 9:39 PM, Randall Leeds <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Cool,
>>
>> Thanks Randall & Noah for the feedback. I think we are all OK to start
>> to  work on that then. Randall can you provide a link for the tool you
>> mention in the cassandra project? I would be interested by them.
>
> https://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/GitAndJIRA

Thanks!

Re: [DISCUSS] a git workflow based on @dev

Posted by Randall Leeds <ra...@gmail.com>.