Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Ajaynath Pydimarri Lakshmi Narayana <aj...@emirates.com> on 2009/03/30 07:12:42 UTC

PDF bookmarks

Hi ,
            we are using xmetal tool for creating PDF from xml.For implementing security properties to PDF by using apache fop batch files.In that way now I want to create bookmarks in pdf.How far it is possible.can you please provide some references to do this.thank you very much for supporting.

¬
Thanks & Regards,
Ajay Nath
Emirates Group IT
Desk: +971 50 2033453
S731281@emirates.com

Re: PDF bookmarks

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Take a look at the fo:bookmarks formatting object:
http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl11/#d0e14206

An example can be found here:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/examples/fo/basic/pdfoutline.fo?view=markup

On 30.03.2009 07:12:42 Ajaynath Pydimarri Lakshmi Narayana wrote:
> Hi ,
>             we are using xmetal tool for creating PDF from xml.For
> implementing security properties to PDF by using apache fop batch
> files.In that way now I want to create bookmarks in pdf.How far it is
> possible.can you please provide some references to do this.thank you
> very much for supporting.
>
> ¬
> Thanks & Regards,
> Ajay Nath