Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Vinay Menon <vi...@mycpw.co.uk> on 2001/07/09 23:27:32 UTC

mod_jk.so-eapi vs mod_jk.so-noeapi

What exactly are these 2 so's? Why 2 of them and which one should one use?

Would appreciate if somebody could let me know!

Thanks

Vinay

Re: mod_jk.so-eapi vs mod_jk.so-noeapi

Posted by Jeff Kilbride <je...@kilbride.com>.
Sorry, I didn't notice the original message was cross-posted to the dev and
user lists. Didn't mean to post it here...

Thanks,
--jeff