Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mirko Friedenhagen <mi...@friedenhagen.de> on 2010/05/23 21:43:55 UTC

maven-project-info-reports-plugin 2.2 - index page without links, empty "navigation column"?

Hello,

after my project reported a failure (java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1 at org.apache.maven.doxia.module.xhtml.XhtmlSink.tableCell(XhtmlSink.java:791)) without me changing anything I searched for a solution and changed the maven-project-info-reports-plugin to version 2.2 in the reporting section and the maven-site-plugin to 2.1 (see http://fisheye.hudson-ci.org/changelog/Hudson/?cs=31237).

Now the build succeeds again, however the index page does not show any links and though the individual reports are generated (see http://s312195779.online.de/hudson/job/hudson-jobConfigHistory/site/? resp. http://s312195779.online.de/hudson/job/hudson-jobConfigHistory/site/findbugs.html e.g.) the "navigation column" on the left side is empty for the individual reports as well.

Regards
Mirko

RE: maven-project-info-reports-plugin 2.2 - index page without links, empty "navigation column"?

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Mirko-

mvn -e -X ..

(note any errors)