Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Branko Čibej <br...@wandisco.com> on 2015/03/13 13:06:06 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1665901 - /subversion/trunk/subversion/tests/libsvn_subr/auth-test.c

On 11.03.2015 16:22, rhuijben@apache.org wrote:
> Author: rhuijben
> Date: Wed Mar 11 15:22:55 2015
> New Revision: 1665901

> Log:
> Following up on r1665886, add regression test on how the prompt function
> is called based on the settings in both the auth and slave auth baton.
>
> * subversion/tests/libsvn_subr/auth-test.c
>   (plaintext_baton_t): New struct.
>   (plaintext_prompt_cb): New function.
>   (test_save_cleartext): New function.
>   (test_list): Add test_save_cleartext.

The test_save_cleartext fails with --disable-plaintext-password-storage.
Any ideas about how to fix it would be welcome; I could either make it
XFAIL in this configuration or, better, tweak the test itself to adjust
expectations.

-- Brane

Re: svn commit: r1665901 - /subversion/trunk/subversion/tests/libsvn_subr/auth-test.c

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@wandisco.com>.
On 13.03.2015 13:06, Branko Čibej wrote:
> On 11.03.2015 16:22, rhuijben@apache.org wrote:
>> Author: rhuijben
>> Date: Wed Mar 11 15:22:55 2015
>> New Revision: 1665901

>> Log:
>> Following up on r1665886, add regression test on how the prompt function
>> is called based on the settings in both the auth and slave auth baton.
>>
>> * subversion/tests/libsvn_subr/auth-test.c
>>   (plaintext_baton_t): New struct.
>>   (plaintext_prompt_cb): New function.
>>   (test_save_cleartext): New function.
>>   (test_list): Add test_save_cleartext.
> The test_save_cleartext fails with --disable-plaintext-password-storage.
> Any ideas about how to fix it would be welcome; I could either make it
> XFAIL in this configuration or, better, tweak the test itself to adjust
> expectations.

r1666429 does the trick, it should be self-explanatory.

-- Brane