Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by binbincheng <74...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2023/02/23 09:20:00 UTC

[DISCUSS]Discussion on issues related to services that cannot be registered with Eureka

Wechat group "Apache Linkis community Development group " chat records are as follows:

Li Guoliang:
Recently, I made a docker image of wds, and encountered a particularly strange problem. If the install zip command is placed in the Dockerfile, the service cannot be registered to Eureka at startup, and the install zip command is placed in the startup script. It is no problem to install it every time before starting. . It is strange to enter the docker console to test that the zip command works in both ways. Does anyone know why?

Li Guoliang:
The error reported is Unable to start embedded Jetty server ..... EXCEPTION java.lang.IllegalStateException: null

Mr. Lightning:
@LiGuoliang This is not a problem with this command. It should be that the waiting time for startup is not enough

Mr. Lightning:
Why do you do this? @LiGuoliang  Why is it not installed with apt?

Li Guoliang:
&nbsp;initial-instance-info-replication-interval-seconds: 120 Is this value small?

Li Guoliang:
Installed by yum, centos7.

Mr. Lightning:
Mostly because it was not even started. I see you ivh, why use rpm?

Li Guoliang:
I installed offline, our compilation environment has no external network

Mr. Lightning:
Are you making that family bucket?

Li Guoliang:
The online installation is the same, I also tried

Mr. Lightning:
Waiting time is not long enough, very common.

Li Guoliang:
Which configuration to modify?

Mr. Lightning:
@LiGuoliang After starting eureka, wait for a longer time before starting the next service

Li Guoliang:
My eureka has been started without stopping, and eureka has been running in another docker.

Mr. Lightning:
Well! Normal, this thing is often not connected and then reconnects until it is connected. My own experience is that the waiting time is longer and multiple eurekas are deployed. I now use 4 eurekas to start a service and wait for 30 seconds. Basically, there has never been such an experience that you can’t connect. You can try more. It is generally recommended to increase the memory of the registration center on the Internet. You can check it.

Li Guoliang:
ok thanks, i'll try

-----------------

微信群“Apache Linkis社区开发群”聊天记录
如下面所述:

李国梁:
最近在将wds打个docker镜像,遇到一个特别奇怪的问题,装zip命令这一步如果放在Dockerfile里会导致启动的时候服务无法注册到Eureka,而将装zip这个命令放到启动脚本里,每次启动前安装一下,是没问题的。。进入docker控制台测试两种方式zip命令都是好使的,就奇怪了。有大佬知道为啥么?

李国梁:
看报错是&nbsp; Unable to start embedded Jetty server ..... EXCEPTION java.lang.IllegalStateException: null

闪电先生:
@李国梁 这个不是这个命令的问题应该 应该是等待启动的时间不够

闪电先生:
为啥是这样做?@李国梁 为啥不是apt安装?

李国梁:
&nbsp;initial-instance-info-replication-interval-seconds: 120&nbsp; 是这个值小了吗

李国梁:
yum安装的,centos7。

闪电先生:
大部分是因为没有启动完成就连的 我看你ivh,为啥用rpm?

李国梁:
我离线安装,我们的编译环境没有外网

闪电先生:
你在做那个全家桶是吗

李国梁:
在线安装也是一样的,我也试过了

闪电先生:
等待时间不够长,很常见的。

李国梁:
修改哪个配置?

闪电先生:
@李国梁 启动eureka以后 等待时间长一些再启动下一个服务

李国梁:
我eureka一直启动着,没停,eureka在另外一个docker里一直跑着。

闪电先生:
嗯!正常的,这个东西就是经常连不上然后一直重连,直到连上为止,我自己的经验就是 等待时间加长,部署多个eureka,我现在用了4个eureka 启动一个服务等待30秒,基本上没有出现过这种连不上 经验之谈 你可以多尝试,网上一般是说建议加大注册中心内存 你可以查查。

李国梁:
好的,多谢,我试试