Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org> on 2014/12/08 05:22:50 UTC

New Apache Knox Committer/PMC Member: Sumit Gupta

All -

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Knox
has asked Sumit Gupta to become a committer and PMC member
and we are pleased to announce that they have accepted.

Sumit added significantly to the 0.5.0 Apache Knox release by contributing
both bug fixes and full features to the release. His testing,
documentation,
code and contributions to design discussions on Jira, email and offline
discussions have been extremely valuable.

We are happy to welcome him as a committer and PMC member of the Apache
Knox team and community!

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

Yours,

The Apache Knox PMC