Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Julius Henderson <Ju...@umit.maine.edu> on 2008/02/26 22:54:59 UTC

pom.xml

Hello,

I am installing an instance of OGCE which uses maven 2. Under the install documentation
it says the following:

Edit the <properties> at the top of pom.xml. You should should minimally edit <portal.server.ip/>
and <host.base.url/>

If I am installing OGCE for testing purposes on my machine what should I enter in? For instance
should I use the local loopback? 127.0.0.1? I assume the host.base.url/ should be blank or
should I change this?

Thanks for any help!!!

-Julius-

Re: pom.xml

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
You should probably ask the OGCE guys what properties to use, as they
are the experts when it comes to OGCE, right? Unless someone on this
list is randomly an OGCE developer, you're unlikely to have much
success on this list with this kind of question.

Come back and ask us when you have Maven-specific questions...

Wayne