Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Chris Shellenbarger <ch...@chenpo.io> on 2017/04/23 19:31:20 UTC

Adding a New Repository Manager to the Documentation

Hello,

     My company has created a Cloud Based Repository Manager (
www.cloudrepo.io )  and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what I need
to do to get it listed in the list of available Repository Managers on this
page: https://maven.apache.org/repository-management.html

Is there a repo for the docs that I can submit a PR for?

Any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris Shellenbarger
Founder - CloudRepo

Re: Adding a New Repository Manager to the Documentation

Posted by Chris Shellenbarger <ch...@chenpo.io>.
Thank you, Hervé!

On Apr 24, 2017 5:36 PM, "Hervé BOUTEMY" <he...@free.fr> wrote:

Hi,

You can submit a PR to https://github.com/apache/maven-site/blob/trunk/
content/markdown/repository-management.md

Regards,

Hervé

Posted by Chris Shellenbarger <ch...@chenpo.io>.
I've created the PR at https://github.com/apache/maven-site/pull/8

When you get a chance, could you please review?

Thanks,
Chris

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
Hi,