Posted to users@maven.apache.org by thorsten maus <ma...@pirack.com> on 2004/02/24 11:07:57 UTC

build time

hi guys ..

im actually having a multiproject with 4 subproject ...

for each subproject the ejbdoclet as well as the hibernatedoclet ist
working .. although not needed for each ...

the altogether build time is about 4-5 minutes ....

is there any way to speed the build process up ???

Re: build time

Posted by Kevin Hagel <kh...@mminternet.com>.
http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/uptodate.html
I use ant's uptodate to see if I need to rebuild anything in
particular.  When our project was in its early days there wasn't so much
to build and it seemed like overkill, but after a while when things
really bloated it made a big difference