Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by James M Snell <ja...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/09/23 04:25:47 UTC

WebServices Axis MAKEWSDL Utility now available

Hello fellow C++ and Java Service Object Access Protocol Developers!

I have just developed a Utility callled makewsdl.exe which will make a WSDL
file for you from a Java compiled Interface. The hassle of locating all the
necessary jars and the classfile are handled by this Utility. I have tested
against beta3 of latest Axis download
Location:
http://www.laconiadatasystems.com/Downloads.html

Usage:
MAKEWSDL InterfaceClassnameWithout.Class

The requirements are:
0)Apache Axis http://xml.apache.org/dist/axis/ must be installed on current
drive
1)The Java compiled class must have an interface source
2)The Java compiled class must be resident on the current drive
2)All of the required Java Jars must be resident on the current drive

The Utility performs the following tasks:

searches the A)Classpath and B)The entire drive for the jar..If the
required jar is not on the classpath the Utility will search for the jar on
the current drive and then place the jar on the classpath for you (if yo

<truncated...>