Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by 记事本 <54...@qq.com> on 2015/11/17 08:43:13 UTC

a question for write services by java

hi,
    every time i change my java code, i have to do 'ant load-demo' to make it go into effect . is it a simple way to do that?  thanks

回复: a question for write services by java

Posted by 记事本 <54...@qq.com>.
thank you very much!

Just by doing 'ant build' or simply 'ant' will compile your java code,
no need to load-data.

Gil

Re: a question for write services by java

Posted by Gil portenseigne <gi...@nereide.fr>.
Hello,