Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Janap <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/22 09:58:30 UTC

t:inputCalendar different outputs in tomahawk 1.1.6 and 1.1.7-SNAPSHOT

Hello all,

I use Tomahawk 1.1.7-SNAPSHOT for development and the output of
t:inputCalendar is not correct.

When I run the myfaces examples as it is (tomahawk 1.1.6) the calendar is
rendered correctly.

Then I replaced 1.1.6 jar with  1.1.7-SNAPSHOT and then the Calendar example
does not work properly.

The problem is the "divider" image between Week numbers and Week days is
only showed in the first row

next to "KW" text. That results in all the columns of the weeks shifted by 1
position to the left..so

obviously the Sunday field is empty :-(

I will now check the difference in script files for both versions.

Can somehow please verify this error?

best wishes
Janap.

Re: t:inputCalendar different outputs in tomahawk 1.1.6 and 1.1.7-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Janap <ja...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for late reply. Yes , I figured out the difference in the scripts...was
with rowS(s)pan.

I am using IE 6.0.29 , I have copied all the resources and scripts to my
project folder so that I can edit them and change colours to my choice. The
first try to simply change rowSpan did not work. will let you know
shortly...

Thx for the response
Janap

Posted by "simon.kitching@chello.at" <si...@chello.at>.