Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mike Anderson <MM...@novell.com> on 2000/11/17 02:01:24 UTC

Re: Tomcat working with Netscape Enterprise Server on Solaris

nsapi.h is included with the webserver install.  It will be in an include directory underneath the main netscape directory.

Mike Anderson

>>> joan@arcot.com 11/16/00 04:55PM >>>
I tried "make -f Makefiel.solaris" in jakarta-tomcat/src/native/iis_netscape
directory,
and got the following error:

jk_nsapi_plugin.c:71: nsapi.h: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for traget 'jk_nsapi_plugin.o'

I used the souce code from release 3.1. There is no nsapi.h in this
directory. Any help
is highly appreciated.

Joan