Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by jun liu <ke...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/30 07:48:43 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Dubbo Rust v0.1.0

Hello Community,

This is a call for vote to release Apache Dubbo Rust version v0.1.0 and since this is the first formal release of the rust language implementation please help to check the LICENSE, NOTICE and others that need to be confirmed carefully.

The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dubbo/dubbo-rust/v0 <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dubbo/dubbo-rust/v0>.1.0

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/dubbo-rust/tree/v0.1.0 <https://github.com/apache/dubbo-rust/tree/v0.1.0>

Hash for the release tag:
dc17b83bd274e6570c7b8e35edb900bdf1fdacbb

Release Notes:
https://github.com/apache/dubbo-rust/releases/tag/v0.1.0

The artifacts have been signed with Key 28681CB1, which can be found in the keys file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dubbo/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until the necessary number of
votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks,
The Apache Dubbo Team

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Dubbo Rust v0.1.0

Posted by jun liu <ke...@gmail.com>.
> I find some issues:
> + release candidate (dubbo-rust-v0.1.0.tar.gz) contains a .git folder
> which is not necessary for release
> + no NOTICE file
> + Release note need more information, for example, what's feature this
> release has

The above issues have been addressed and a new thread named 'Release Apache Dubbo Rust v0.2.0 RC’ is ready to vote.

Posted by YunKun Huang <ht...@gmail.com>.
I have checked:

Posted by jun liu <ke...@gmail.com>.
I will fix it and start a new voting thread.

Posted by Albumen Kevin <al...@apache.org>.

Posted by YunKun Huang <ht...@gmail.com>.