Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org> on 2006/03/01 17:33:37 UTC

[MECLIPSE] eclipse:clean delets too much

If I call eclipse:clean, the complete ".settings" directory is deleted. In some
of my projects we share some Eclipse settings in our team by adding the
.settings directory to SVN.

The behaviour of deleting the comlete .settings directory is unpractical for us
as SVN gets confused by the missing ./settings/.svn directory.

My idea was adding a configuration parameter, that makes it possible to add
paths that are excluded from deletion.

I've created an issue in Jira: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MECLIPSE-71

WDYT?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc