Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by rev nice <ni...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/15 19:00:12 UTC

Can't download

I tried all the different links using chrome but the download quickly got
stuck.

So I tried IE. There were no selections under the drop down menus.

Just to let you know.

rev

Re: Can't download

Posted by jd1008 <jd...@gmail.com>.
I am of the opinion that your download of OO might be the problem.
Again, I must ask: show usthe URL from which you downloaded OO.

Re: Can't download

Posted by rev nice <ni...@gmail.com>.

Re: Can't download

Posted by JD <jd...@gmail.com>.

Re: Can't download

Posted by rev nice <ni...@gmail.com>.
JD:

Re: Can't download

Posted by rev nice <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks but I think the problem might be on my end, I'll get back to you.

Re: Can't download

Posted by JD <jd...@gmail.com>.