Posted to women@apache.org by Smitha Gudur <sm...@redbasin.com> on 2005/08/22 18:54:53 UTC

1

Hi,

I am Smitha Gudur.

I went through the postings on this list. I am glad to join this list.
Please post my profile on the list.

Here is my profile:

 I am currently founder/CTO of Redbasin Networks.
 I have been an entrepreneur and founder/CTO of PortalServer.net.

 My company, Redbasin Networks is curently seeking funding or to get acquired.

 Experience:
 IETF draft author for a network management RFC.
 Have 16 years of industry experience with companies including SGI, BMC,
 Intruvert, Gigabit wireless, 3-COM.

 Awards:
 PortalServer.net has reeived many awards and reviews from Forbes, SkyTV/BBC,
 NY Times Best seller,  Java World, CompuServe and CMP/Windows Magazine.

 Education:
 M.S. Information Systems, Akron, Ohio
 M.B.A. Marketing, OU, India

 I am strong believer in open source.
 Redbasin Networks and PortalServer.net have used open source technologies
 including Apache, Jakarta tomcat, Jboss, mysql etc.

 Hope to contribute to open source community.

Regards
Smitha