Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Gaurav Aradhye <ga...@clogeny.com> on 2014/05/19 16:20:46 UTC

Patch missing in 4.4-forward

Hi,

The patch related to feature "Volume Provisioning" (
https://reviews.apache.org/r/19446/) is not present in 4.4-forward branch,
it is committed to only master.

Is this intended? If not can you push it to 4.4-forward too?

Don't know how but the unit tests related to this feature are present in
4.4-forward branch and are failing in the daily run. I think until this
patch comes into forward branch, we should disable the related tests.

Regards,
Gaurav

Re: Patch missing in 4.4-forward

Posted by Gaurav Aradhye <ga...@clogeny.com>.
Yes. Integration smoke test.

Regards,
Gaurav

Posted by Santhosh Edukulla <sa...@citrix.com>.
Below mentioned tests were already disabled  under 4.4-forward.

Santhosh
Posted by Min Chen <mi...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--