Posted to users@hudi.apache.org by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org> on 2021/07/17 00:28:20 UTC

Welcome our PMC Member, Raymond Xu

Folks,

I am incredibly happy to share the addition of Raymond Xu to the Hudi PMC.
Raymond has been a valuable member of our community, over the past few
years now. Always hustlin and taking on the most underappreciated, but
extremely valuable aspects of the project, mostly recently with getting our
tests working smoothly on Azure CI!

Please join me in congratulating Raymond!

Onwards,
Vinoth

Re: Welcome our PMC Member, Raymond Xu

Posted by "vbalaji@apache.org" <vb...@apache.org>.
 Hearty Congratulations Raymond !!

Balaji.V

    On Sunday, July 18, 2021, 12:48:25 AM PDT, Dianjin Wang <dj...@streamnative.io.invalid> wrote:

 Congratulations!

Best,
Dianjin Wang

Posted by "vbalaji@apache.org" <vb...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dianjin Wang <dj...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Thiru Malai <th...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Raymond !!
Regards
Thirumalai Raj

Posted by Thiru Malai <th...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Raymond !!

Posted by Bhavani Sudha <bh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bhavani Sudha <bh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sivabalan <n....@gmail.com>.
Congratz and well deserved 👏🏼👍🏼

wrote:

> Thank you all!
>
> On Fri, Jul 16, 2021 at 9:32 PM Navinder Brar
> <na...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations, Raymond!
> >

> > -Navinder
> >
> > On Saturday, July 17, 2021, 9:37 AM, Nishith <n3...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Congratulations Raymond! Huge shout out for your valuable contributions!
> >
> > > On Jul 16, 2021, at 5:28 PM, Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > Folks,
> > >
> > > I am incredibly happy to share the addition of Raymond Xu to the Hudi
> > PMC.
> > > Raymond has been a valuable member of our community, over the past few
> > > years now. Always hustlin and taking on the most underappreciated, but
> > > extremely valuable aspects of the project, mostly recently with getting
> > our
> > > tests working smoothly on Azure CI!
> > >
> > > Please join me in congratulating Raymond!
> > >
> > > Onwards,
> > > Vinoth

-Sivabalan

Re: Welcome our PMC Member, Raymond Xu

Posted by Sivabalan <n....@gmail.com>.
Congratz and well deserved 👏🏼👍🏼

wrote:

> Thank you all!
>
> On Fri, Jul 16, 2021 at 9:32 PM Navinder Brar
> <na...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations, Raymond!
> >

> > -Navinder
> >
> > On Saturday, July 17, 2021, 9:37 AM, Nishith <n3...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Congratulations Raymond! Huge shout out for your valuable contributions!
> >
> > > On Jul 16, 2021, at 5:28 PM, Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > Folks,
> > >
> > > I am incredibly happy to share the addition of Raymond Xu to the Hudi
> > PMC.
> > > Raymond has been a valuable member of our community, over the past few
> > > years now. Always hustlin and taking on the most underappreciated, but
> > > extremely valuable aspects of the project, mostly recently with getting
> > our
> > > tests working smoothly on Azure CI!
> > >
> > > Please join me in congratulating Raymond!
> > >
> > > Onwards,
> > > Vinoth

-Sivabalan

Re: Welcome our PMC Member, Raymond Xu