Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Swapy <sw...@atosorigin.com> on 2007/11/05 17:10:51 UTC

Re: countif formula issues

Please help me for this issues.
We need the solution for this error has soon as possible.

If there is any work around then also that is ok. but we need the solution
or work around for this issues.

Re: countif formula issues

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com>.
On Mon, 5 Nov 2007, Swapy wrote:
> Please help me for this issues.
> We need the solution for this error has soon as possible.

If you are altering values in the sheet used by formulas, or altering the
forumlas, you'll need to re-evaluate the formulas to get their new values

http://poi.apache.org/hssf/eval.html

Also, you should try with a new svn checkout - 2.5.1 is very old, and
there have been a few formula fixes since 3.0.1

Nick