Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org> on 2018/01/30 04:10:57 UTC

New Blog: Get Your Interactive Analytics Superpower, with Apache Kylin and Apache Superset

Thanks Joanna He and Yongjie Zhao.

The blog introducing Kylin and SuperSet integration is published at
http://kylin.apache.org/blog/2018/01/01/kylin-and-superset/

Please have a try, and share your experience with Kylin community.

Re: New Blog: Get Your Interactive Analytics Superpower, with Apache Kylin and Apache Superset

Posted by Jingke He <he...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, billy. If anyone from community try out using superset with kylin, let me know your feedback hejingke 邮箱:hejingke@gmail.com 签名由 网易邮箱大师 定制 在2018年02月01日 12:56,Luke Han 写道: Nice one! Best Regards! --------------------- Luke Han On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 8:10 PM, Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org> wrote: Thanks Joanna He and Yongjie Zhao. The blog introducing Kylin and SuperSet integration is published at http://kylin.apache.org/blog/2018/01/01/kylin-and-superset/ Please have a try, and share your experience with Kylin community.

Re: New Blog: Get Your Interactive Analytics Superpower, with Apache Kylin and Apache Superset

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Nice one!

Best Regards!