Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by LUQ <cs...@hotmail.com> on 2009/06/01 12:22:58 UTC

a quesition about bayesian algorithm

hi,
i installed the james server, and made a connection with mysql database, but
i need to know how i can train the bayesian algorithm in this server, and
can you please tell me where can i get a dataset to train this algorithm

Re: a quesition about bayesian algorithm

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 8:42 PM, Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thats only the case in trunk. In JAMES 2.3.x are no methods for it.

how does the bayesian stuff work in 2.3.x?

- robert

Re: a quesition about bayesian algorithm

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Hi,

thats only the case in trunk. In JAMES 2.3.x are no methods for it.

Bye,
Norman

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by LUQ <cs...@hotmail.com>.
hello Mr. Robert,

Posted by LUQ <cs...@hotmail.com>.
i hope to hear from other people about the dataset for the training
thanks alot Mr. Robert for helping

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.