Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Volker Krebs <vo...@abas.de> on 2013/09/05 09:08:31 UTC

JavaScript errors on exception-handling.html

Hello,
the Exception Handling Documentation Page
<http://struts.apache.org/release/2.3.x/docs/exception-handling.html>
has some JavaScript Errors.

I stumbled over this a couple of weeks ago ... and now again. So I
thought I'll write it to the list, hoping to reach someone who can fix it.

Regards

Re: JavaScript errors on exception-handling.html

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
Yes, we know that and it's already solved - please check the Draft docs

http://struts.apache.org/development/2.x/docs/exception-handling.html

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Posted by Chris <ch...@yahoo.fr>.
Hallo Volker,

Thanks,
I was writing this in the same time ....

Some HTML pages in WW/docs give sometimes an ( alert? ) error
and yon can't see the data
For example, Coding Struts 2 Actions, docs/WW/docs/coding-struts-2-actions.html,

The same error:
--------------------------
    SyntaxHighlighter
    Can't find brush for: xml
---------------------------------

THe data , in a script syntax  like this one :
<script type="syntaxhighlighter" class="theme: Default; brush: xml; gutter: false">&lt;![CDATA[

&amp;lt;action name="hello" class="org.apache.struts.helloworld.action.HelloWorldAction" method="execute"&amp;gt;
    &amp;lt;result name="success"&amp;gt;/HelloWorld.jsp&amp;lt;/result&amp;gt;
&amp;lt;/action&amp;gt;

]]&gt;</script>

What about             <script src='http://struts.apache.org/highlighter/js/shBrushJava.js' type='text/javascript'></script>?