Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Mark Norman <mn...@cup.hp.com> on 2000/11/01 19:33:31 UTC

Re: DefaultApplyXSL

Hi Don and Scott,

I tried adding an output method directive:

<xsl:output method="html" />

It still gives the same result. I am attaching my xml
and xsl files. Here is how I am invoking the servlet:

<a
href="http://10.0.2.21/egold/servlet/DefaultApplyXSL?URL=/xml/books.xml&xslURL=/xml/book_table.xsl&debug=true"
target="data_frame">XML Books in table form</a>

Thanks,

Mark Norman