Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/02 16:16:28 UTC

Apache Apollo!

Hey All,

I've added Part II to my introduction to Apache Apollo:

http://www.christianposta.com/blog/?p=278

Check Apollo here: http://activemq.apache.org/apollo/

--
*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog

Re: Apache Apollo!

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Yah, Apollo has a slick REST API that can be used for that kind management.
See here:

http://activemq.apache.org/apollo/documentation/management-api.html

--
*Christian Posta*