Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by fmisa <mi...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/03 16:16:06 UTC

Re: Help find example - configuring soap:envelope namespace - is SoapOutInterceptor the only way ?

Thanks Daniel....

I've solved my issues...

Your thoughts/comments helped:

This post - also helped.....

http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/SOAP-1-1-and-SOAP-1-2-bindings-td3208099.html

So CXF – drops the SOAP1.2 bindings by “default” if both 1.1 and 1.2 are
specified in the WSDL....
So I know – why the SOAP XML is not looking like what I expected ?

The CXF solution is (But this fails parsing in Mule ?):
<jaxws:binding>
<soap:soapBinding mtomEnabled="true" version="1.2"/>
</jaxws:binding>

The Mule solutions is:
bindingId="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap/bindings/HTTP/"
 (like finding a needle in a haystack....)

So the proper configuration for me – should be (documentation references
“properties” but this also fails on Mule3.x):
      <model name="vendorMockServicesModel">
            <service name="vendorMockWebService">
                  <inbound>
                        <inbound-endpoint

address="http://localhost:65085/services/vendorMockWebService"
                              exchange-pattern="request-response">
                              <!-- THIS WORKS: bindingId=... -->
                              <cxf:jaxws-service
                                    enableMuleSoapHeaders="true"

bindingId="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap/bindings/HTTP/"

serviceClass="com.pointclickcare.test.mock.ws.poc.MessageBrokerv2Soap">

                                    <!-- THIS FAILS
                                    <jaxws:binding>
                                       <soap:soapBinding mtomEnabled="true"
version="1.2"/>
                                    </jaxws:binding>
                                    -->

                        <!-- THIS FAILS
                        <properties>
                         <property name="bindingId"
value="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap/bindings/HTTP/"/>
                        </properties>
                         -->

                              </cxf:jaxws-service>
                        </inbound-endpoint>
                  </inbound>
                  <component>
                        <!--  <singleton-object
class="com.pointclickcare.test.mock.ws.poc.MessageBrokerv2SoapImpl" />  -->
                        <singleton-object
class="com.pointclickcare.test.mock.ws.poc.MessageBrokerv2SoapImpl1" />
                  </component>
            </service>
      </model>

Thanks for your help...