Posted to repo-maintainers@maven.apache.org by Florent BENOIT <Fl...@ow2.org> on 2007/10/18 11:39:26 UTC

Adding ow2 artifacts to the rsync of ObjectWeb server

    Hello,

ObjectWeb has been renamed in OW2 (as a merge between ObjectWeb and
Orientware). http://www.ow2.org

There is a current script for the synchronization of the ObjectWeb
artifacts.
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/archiva/trunk/maven-meeper/src/bin/synchronize/m2-sync/conf/org.objectweb.sh?revision=534090&view=markup

But now, we're also adding OW2 artifacts, so could you add to the rsync
script the use of both org/objectweb and org/ow2

Regards,

Florent

Re: Adding ow2 artifacts to the rsync of ObjectWeb server

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
done

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.