Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Jean-Marc Borer <jm...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/03 14:12:26 UTC

Issue reporting maybe confusing

Hi folks,

People get a bit confused when reporting issue AFAIU, all issue shall be
reported here https://github.com/apache/netbeans/issues

However the Jira site  https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NETBEANS/
still exists.

Having to places to report issues is confusing. People used to Apache
projects go naturally to Apache Jira.

If the latter should ne no longer be used, couldn't it be stated properly
or event better tansfer all issues if not already done and block any new
inputs?

So what is the status today?

best rgrads

Re: Issue reporting maybe confusing