Posted to small-events-discuss@apache.org by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org> on 2013/01/02 09:42:54 UTC

Re: Anyone able to help with an ACNA small community event?

On Sat, 22 Dec 2012, Nick Burch wrote:
> I've created initial wiki pages for everything, linked from
> http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/CommunityEventsNA13 and
> http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/FrontPage
>
> The main two that need work initially are the BarCamp page, and the early
> evening events.

Is anyone able to tackle this? As per my earlier email, we need:

> For the BarCamp one, I'd suggest people bring over a lot of the info
> from the past BarCampApache pages on barcamp.org to our wiki page for
> it, then add/edit a stub barcamp.org page to point people at our new
> official event one on wiki.apache.org, then knock up a lanyrd page for
> the barcamp. Shout if any of that isn't clear!

Thanks
Nick

Re: Anyone able to help with an ACNA small community event?

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.
On Mon, 14 Jan 2013, Justin Mclean wrote:
> Finally got around to sorting out the barcamp page:
> http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BarCampApachePortland

Thanks, great start!

It still needs some more info and filling out, if people have time?
http://barcamp.org/BarCampApacheOxford might be a good one to crib from

Steve - do we know where we'll be hosting it yet?

Thanks
Nick

Re: Anyone able to help with an ACNA small community event?

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Finally got around to sorting out the barcamp page:
http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BarCampApachePortland

And added a lanyrd page:
http://lanyrd.com/2013/apachebarcamp/

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Anyone able to help with an ACNA small community event?

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

I'll take a look tomorrow (my time). I've used lanyard before and have an account so that part should be simple.

Justin