Posted to user@hive.apache.org by sjayatheertha <sj...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/14 00:27:26 UTC

Hive on Spark performance

Just curious if you could share your experience on the performance of spark in your company? How much data do you process? And what's the latency you are getting with spark engine?

Vidya

Re: Hive on Spark performance

Posted by sjayatheertha <sj...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your response. We were evaluating Spark and were curious to know how it is used today and the lowest latency it can provide.

Posted by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Wlodeck,

Posted by ws <wl...@yahoo.com>.

Dr Mich Talebzadeh LinkedIn  https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=AAEAAAAWh2gBxianrbJd6zP6AcPCCdOABUrV8Pw http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com