Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org> on 2011/02/21 14:23:43 UTC

m2e 0.13

Hi,

I'm trying to use m2e 0.13 and it keeps flagging warnings against
every project. The quick fixes add configuration for m2e into the
poms. I was wondering if anyone objected to me committing these
updates.

Thanks
Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham
not@apache.org

Re: m2e 0.13

Posted by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org>.
I have done so. I delivered it by mistake under a commit.

--
Alasdair Nottingham
not@apache.org

Re: m2e 0.13