Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by Hao Chen <ha...@apache.org> on 2016/06/13 05:12:28 UTC

[Announce] New Apache Eagle Committer: Daniel Zhou

Eagle Community,

The Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Eagle has asked Daniel
Zhou to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

Daniel has continuously participated in discussion, bug reporting and
fixing in eagle community, and also actively made code contribution,
especially like independently implementing integration of Eagle with MapR,
which made it possible for eagle to monitor MapR hadoop cluster as well. We
think he's experience may also help the community to drive eagle to be more
and more powerful in big data security monitoring.

Daniel,

Welcome! Would you like have a brief self-introduction to the community?

Yours,
Hao on behalf of Apache Eagle PPMC

Re: [Announce] New Apache Eagle Committer: Daniel Zhou

Posted by Daniel Zhou <Da...@dataguise.com>.
Thank you Jaspaul, especially for your daily directions and patience with me. :)

Regards,
Da

On Jun 13, 2016, at 6:48 AM, Jaspaul Chahal <ja...@dataguise.com>> wrote:

Congrats Daniel!

Thanks & regards,
Jaspaul

Posted by "Liangfei.Su" <su...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Daniel! : )

Posted by Daniel Zhou <Da...@dataguise.com>.
Hi Hao,
Thank you for your help! :)

Regards,
Da

Posted by Hao Chen <ha...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jinhu Wu <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Daniel

Posted by Daniel Zhou <Da...@dataguise.com>.
Thank you Edward!!!!!!

Sincerely,
Da

Posted by "Zhang, Edward (GDI Hadoop)" <yo...@ebay.com>.
Hi Daniel,

Posted by Daniel Zhou <Da...@dataguise.com>.
Thank you Julian :)
Looking forward to working with you.

Regards,
Da

Congratulations, thanks for all your contributions so far, and welcome!

Julian

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
Daniel,