Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/17 15:29:36 UTC

Repo for new site

Hi Martijn!

I know your are super-busy with the Apache Con, but I wanted to ask you
a question about the (possible) new site for Wicket. As you have seen
this topic is getting much attention from other users and I would like
to set up a sort of "central" repository to collect all contributes. So
I want to ask you if you would like to make your repo
(https://github.com/dashorst/wicket-site) as "official" or if you prefer
a different solution. There is also the fork from Chris J. Lee who did a
nice work to create a concrete flat them from your mocks.
I could also decide to use my repo as "official"
(https://github.com/bitstorm/wicket-site). I also forked Chris repo and
I started to port the current contents to the new them. It looks very
nice and very promising! I've completed the home page with news and the
quickstart page (I think it's better to break a single page into
different ones). News are already generated from _posts folder with
Jekyll.  You could see the final result here
http://bitstorm.github.io/wicket-site/.
I will prepare a readme file as well to explain the few conventions I've
adopted.

Let me know what do you think.

Good luck and have tons of fun!

Andrea.