Posted to users@camel.apache.org by kumar <ku...@touchpeaksoftware.com> on 2016/07/25 07:30:18 UTC

Not able to create an multiple rest consumers

Hi All,

I am facing issue with adding multiple rest consumers in camel.
I have a requirement to create 5 rest consumers on different ports like
http://0.0.0.0:10121/user
http://0.0.0.0:10122/office
http://0.0.0.0:10123/order
http://0.0.0.0:10124/external
http://0.0.0.0:10125/internal

I cannot create two rest consumers in one single camel context.

Thanks,
Kumar

Re: Not able to create an multiple rest consumers

Posted by "Allan C." <al...@gmail.com>.
It would be easier to identify the problem if you can post any errors or
exceptions from the log file here.

Regards,
Allan C.