Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Yishun Guan <gy...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/26 18:15:31 UTC

[DISCUSSION] KIP-324: Add method to get metrics() in AdminClient

Hi All,

I created a KIP to extract metrics() from AdminClient, here is the link:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/lQg0BQ

Let me know what you think. Thanks @guozhangwang and @mjsax for guiding me.

Best,
Yishun

Re: [DISCUSSION] KIP-324: Add method to get metrics() in AdminClient

Posted by Yishun Guan <gy...@gmail.com>.
Sure, that sounds good. - Yishun

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Yishun.